If you are diabetic you should be aware of healthy foods that can keep you fit and help you meet all the nutritional requirements. You should be aware of the foods that can keep you away from all the complications associated with diabetes and can help you improve your overall health. Here is the list of foods that lead to good health if you are diabetic.
1. Apples- There is an old saying “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”- especially the cardiologist. Researchers prove that eating an apple a day lowers the bad cholesterol level, which is a major reason of heart disease. If you are diabetic you are highly associated with the complications of heart diseases.
2. Beans- Beans have been considered as a magical food. It would be beneficial for the diabetic patient if they add it on their plate. Beans are a good source of protein. They have also tremendous ability to control blood sugar level and blood pressure.
3. Carrots- Raw carrots are extremely healthy for the patients having diabetes. Carrots are rich in vitamin A, full of anti oxidants. It helps in keeping good vision. It balances the immune system and helps prevent the development of cancers. If you are diabetic you are more prone to develop eye diseases, so increasing consumptions of carrot can help you protect eye diseases.
4. Garlic- Garlic is highly suggestible for diabetic patients.It helps in lowering high blood pressure. It treats problems related to heart disease, stroke, and cancer.
5. Melon- Diabetic patients can add something sweet in their diet and i.e. melon. Melon is rich in healthy nutrients and a good source of anti oxidants. They can fight against dangerous cancerous cells and also protect from various heart diseases.
6. Nuts- Nuts are the good source of omega-3 fatty acid, fiber, vitamin E and healthy substances that make body less susceptible to get heart disease.
7. Spinach- Spinach is good extremely fruitful for the body. It is rich in vitamins and minerals. It contains fewer calories and carbohydrates.
8. Tea- Tea contains antioxidants, which reduces the risk of heart diseases. Tea improves the good cholesterol level, reduces the risk of various cancer and eases depression and anxiety.
9. Tomatoes- Tomatoes are the good source of vitamin C, A, and anti oxidants. It helps protect against various cancer and reduces the risk of heart attack.
10. Fish- Consumption of fish reduces the risk of various health problems.It prevents from the stroke which is highly associated with diabetes. Add boiled, baked or steamed fish rather than fried.
"BE INFORMED, BE HEALTHY"
If you would like to know more about any of the health issues, health information and health feed, subscribe to our blog. Our e-mail updates will also keep you informed about our company, new products and stories.
Subscribe to keep yourself updated with latest articles and health news.