Everyone is living a hectic life, due to their busy schedule at work or tiring social meetings. Unfortunately, these conditions create an adverse situation for health. Lack of nutritious diet and exercise increases the risk of getting various nutritional deficiency disorders and chronic medical conditions such as diabetes, heart diseases, and obesity etc.
According to statistics, it has been concluded that approximately 7 out of 10 deaths are caused due to chronic diseases and half of these diseases can be detected at an early stage through proper health check ups and screening test.
Here we are listing some important health check ups and screening test which you should get done every year for the diagnosis and detection of the chronic diseases at early stages.
1. Cholesterol Check: Excess consumption of alcohol, sedentary lifestyles, lack of physical work, unhealthy eating habits increase the risk of high blood cholesterol level in their 30s and 40s. High cholesterol level increases the chances of chronic diseases such as heart attack, high blood pressure, and stroke. It is recommended to get your cholesterol test done yearly to prevent chronic diseases.
2. Diabetes or Blood Sugar Check: Diabetes has become the most common disease affecting adolescents, middle-age groups, and elderly people. The rise has seen exponentially in the last few years. It is advisable to get your sugar test done every year for early diagnosis. Diabetes increases the further complications such as cardiovascular disease, kidney failure, and eye problem. If you have a family history, get your test done without delay.
3. Vitamin Check: Lack of nutrients in the body increases the risk of various nutritional disorders. Some vitamins such as vitamin b12 and D are extremely important for the healthy red blood cells and neurons in the brain. Lack of vitamins also makes body more susceptible to get diseases like osteoporosis, heart diseases, common cold and flu, hypertension etc. So it is necessary to know the nutritional status of your body by getting vitamin test done.
4. Thyroid Check: Thyroid an extremely common hormonal disorder which is more common in women than men. Imbalance of thyroid hormone causes hypothyroidism or hyperthyroidism. Both are caused by insufficient hormone or excess hormone respectively. Imbalance of hormones further can create many health problems. So it is advisable to get the hormonal test done for early detection.
5. Blood Pressure Check: High blood pressure- the common cause of various chronic problems such as stroke, heart attack, heart failure etc. Today’s unhealthy lifestyle and eating habits have a direct connection with stress, which raises blood pressure over time. High BP directly affects your heart, brain, eyes, and kidneys. It is highly recommended to get your blood pressure check up done on a regular basis.
It is also important to follow healthy lifestyles, healthy eating habits, exercise, and yoga to prevent diseases. Quit smoking and alcohol to keep your body organs healthy.
"Stay Informed ,Stay Healthy"
If you would like to know more about any of the health issues, health information and health feed, subscribe to our blog. Our e-mail updates will also keep you informed about our company, new products and stories.
Subscribe to keep yourself updated with latest articles and health news.