Your heart works hard for you nonstop for your whole life. So do not you think you should work harder to keep it healthy? No, you do not need to work hard. You only have to put a little effort to make simple changes in your lifestyle, habits, and routine to make a real difference. Healthy habits not only add years to your life but also keep you at bay from various heart diseases. So keep exercising, tension less, eat right, quit smoking and keep your eyes on your weight. Here we are listing some healthy ways that make your heart healthy.
1. Limit Bad Fat: Consuming excess fat increases the risk of heart diseases. Saturated fats increase the cholesterol level and cause weight gain. Excess cholesterol in the body narrows the arteries and increases the risk of heart diseases.
2. Cut the Salt: Consuming too much salt raises your blood pressure.Increased blood pressure put your heart at risk. It leads to heart attack, stroke, kidney failure and serious cardiovascular diseases. You can consume up to 1500 milligram a day to reduce the risk of heart diseases.
3. Eat fresh vegetables and fruits: Consume fresh vegetables and fruits every day. It will reduce the risk of cancer, stroke and heart disease.You will get required nutrients and minerals and few calories.
4. Eat whole grains: Whole grains are the good source of fiber. Including it in your diet help maintain your blood pressure and also reduces the cholesterol level.
5. Keep eye on your blood pressure- If you are 40 or older, it is recommended to you to keep eye on your blood pressure. Visit doctors to know your blood pressure’s status. If you are patient of high blood pressure, you should check it every year. High blood pressure increases the risk of stroke, heart attack, and other cardiac diseases.
6. Walk more- Walk at least 30 minutes a day. Walking strengthens your heart, improves blood circulation and overall your health. A sedentary lifestyle increases your risk of getting various heart diseases. Keep it simple. Be active.
7. Quit smoking- Smoking increases the risk of getting diseases such as heart attack, stroke, obesity, and overweight. Smoking narrows the arteries that cause chronic heart diseases. Consult your doctor for the best method to quit smoking.
"BE INFORMED, BE HEALTHY"
If you would like to know more about any of the health issues, health information and health feed, subscribe to our blog. Our e-mail updates will also keep you informed about our company, new products and stories.
Subscribe to keep yourself updated with latest articles and health news.