Rainy season is known for bringing happiness. But on the other hand, it brings various kinds of infections and skin diseases ranging from rashes to ringworm along with it. Pimples, rashes are the major problems during this season. In the rainy season, our skin becomes oily and the chance of getting pimples increases. In rainy seasons growth of microbes increases rapidly and due to which our skin becomes more vulnerable towards infections. Here are some tips that can help prevent skin problems if following carefully.
1. Clean your skin at least 3 times a day to remove dirt, impurities, and oil that can clog your pores and cause pimples.
2. The humidity in the environment after rain can cause dryness, use nourishing moisturizer to keep your skin moist, healthy and glowing.
3. Using a sunscreen with a good SPF can also protect from skin diseases. Although, it may cloudy but sun’s UV can cause severe damage to your skin.
4. Keep your body hydrated by drinking at least 8 glasses of water throughout the day. Excess of Humidity can make your body sweat and your skin dull and pale. So stay hydrated and keep your skin moisturized.
5. Shampoo your hair more often than any other seasons. This is because the humidity makes you sweat, and sweat makes it easy to catch germs and infections on to your skin.
6. Avoid wearing artificial jewellery especially if you have sensitive skin. The humidity in the air increases the risk of skin infections.
7. Use your own homemade and natural face peels and packs using ingredients from your kitchen rather than market products.
If you would like to know more about any of the health issues, health information and health feed, subscribe to our blog. Our e-mail updates will also keep you informed about our company, new products and stories.
Subscribe to keep yourself updated with latest articles and health news.