Kidneys play an important role when it comes to extracting waste from the blood. It also helps in regulating blood pressure; balancing water level in the body. It also flushes out waste product out of the body via urination. Obviously, healthy kidneys are essential for the healthy body. Here are some early warning symptoms of kidney stones.
1. Frequent & Painful Urination- One of the commonest warning signs that show your body may have kidney stone is your increased frequency of urination. You will notice an urgent need to urinate. You may suffer through urinary tract infection.
2. Spreading Back Pain- Back pain often indicates that your body may have developed the kidney stone. Your pain may travel from the abdomen to lower back. The intensity of the pain may vary from mild to severe. They may last long from a few minutes to few hours.
3. Blood in Urine-In addition to frequent urination you may notice pain and blood while urination. You may experience changes in its color such as pink, red, brown.
4. Nausea & Vomiting- People having a stone in their kidney may experience nausea and vomiting, which in turn can lead to various health complications such as nutritional deficiency to dehydration. One of the main causes of vomiting is pain that you go through because of kidney stone. Vomiting is also the way to expel out toxins and wastes present in your body due to improper functioning of kidney.
5. Foul Smelling Urine
Patients suffering from the kidney stone may notice cloudy urine. He may observe foul and pungent smell while urination. He experiences smell because of the presence of the concentration of hard chemicals in the urine.
6. Inability to Sit- As the size of the stones increases, it becomes difficult for the patient to sit down or lay down for an extended period of time. This is because sitting for extended period of time increases the pressure and aggravates the pain. It can also disrupt the quality of sleep and decrease the concentration ability or understanding ability.
7. Fever & Chills- If the kidney stones left untreated, it is common to suffer from the fever and chills. It increases the chances of urinary tract infection which in turn can cause high fever and shiver.
8. Kidney & Abdominal Swelling
As the sizes of the stones increases, they can block the flow of urine and cause serious complications to the body. One of the signs you observe is swelling in abdomen and kidney.
You should seek immediate medical attention if you develop these symptoms
"BE INFORMED, BE HEALTHY
If you would like to know more about any of the health issues, health information and health feed, subscribe to our blog. Our e-mail updates will also keep you informed about our company, new products and stories.
Subscribe to keep yourself updated with latest articles and health news.