Mango, known for the king of all fruits has tremendous health benefits. It offers an array of health benefits with its delicious, luscious and succulent taste. It contains abundant of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that assure your good health. Mangoes has been considered best medicine to soothe stomach. It contains enzymes that have tremendous stomach comforting properties. Mangoes are rich in fibers that help prevent you constipation, piles and various stomach problems. According to researchers, antioxidant compounds present in mangoes also protect you against various form of cancers.
1. Prevents Cancer: According to the researcher, antioxidant compound present in mangoes have tremendous properties that protect you from various types of cancers such as colon cancer, breast cancer, leukemia etc.
2. Lowers Cholesterol: Mangoes are rich in fibers, pectin and vitamin C that help to lower your cholesterol levels, specially Low-Density Lipoprotein (known as the bad cholesterol).
3. Clears the Skin: Mangoes are rich in antioxidants that help nourish and clean your skin both internally and externally. Mangos open clogged pores and remove pimp
4. Improves Eye Health: Mangoes are rich in vitamin A that keeps your eyes healthy. It also promotes good eyesight and prevents you from eye diseases such as eye dryness and night blindness.
5. Alkalizes the Whole Body: The tartaric acid,malic acid, and a trace of citric acid found in the fruit help to maintain the level of alkaline minerals in the body.
6. May Help with Diabetes: Mango leaves have tremendous health benefits. Its extraction helps normalize insulin levels in the blood. It is considered as the best traditional home remedy that involves boiling leaves in water, soaking throughout the night and then extracting the essence and consuming it in the morning.
7. Improves Digestion: Mangoes are full of enzymes that are helpful in breaking down the protein. The fibres present in mangoes help in digestions and elimination of wastage.
8. Helps Fight Heat Stroke: Mangoes has tremendous properties that protect you from sun heat and heatstroke. Kaccha aam mixed with some spices has been considered best home remedies for heat stroke.
9. Boosts the Immune System: Mangoes are full of vitamin A and vitamin C that help keep your immune system healthy and robust.
Nutrition by the Numbers
76 percent vitamin C
25 percent vitamin A
11 percent vitamin B6 plus other B vitamins
9 percent healthy probiotic fiber
9 percent copper
7 percent potassium
4 percent magnesium
"STAY HEALTHY STAY INFORMED"
If you would like to know more about any of the health issues, health information and health feed, subscribe to our blog. Our e-mail updates will also keep you informed about our company, new products and stories.
Subscribe to keep yourself updated with latest articles and health news.