Post by DoctoriDuniya
Do you get cold and flu more often than others around you? Are you that person who catches infections and allergies more rapidly? Do you experience frequent health problems and issues and keep getting sick often? Do you feel tired, disoriented, and stressed even after completing a long nap? Do you feel like eating nothing throughout the day and do not know what happened to your appetite? Problems like pneumonia, sinus infections, shortness of breath, coughing, sneezing, chest discomfort, etc are no more uncommon to you now. The possibility is that you might have ruined your immune system. Yes, there are various factors that play a negative role when it comes to your immunity. Among them, factors like excessive weight gain, hormonal imbalance, sedentary lifestyles, unhealthy diet, and negative emotions such as anger, sadness, and stress contribute highly.
Our body’s immunity is its ability to fight off infections and diseases. So, if you want to prevent yourself from getting sick, you really need to work on improving your immune system. Boosting your immunity system is not as harder as to crack a nut. You can simply strengthen your immunity by feeding immunity booster foods to your body.
Here, listing an array of foods that would help you maintain your immunity as well as overall health.
1) Green Tea- Some of the top nutritionists recommend replacing your morning cup of coffee or black tea with a warm cup of green tea. Owing to its high anti-oxidants and nutrients rich properties, it is added to the top list of immunity booster foods. The healthiest beverage is also linked with fat loss, improved brain function, and reduced risk of various types of cancers.
2) Honey- There is no denying that honey is one of the best immunity booster foods. It is packed with anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-oxidants properties, and owing to that it has been used in Ayurveda for centuries.
3) Yogurt- Adding yogurt would be the best option to boost immunity faster. Yogurt is packed with all essential nutrients such as calcium, vitamin B-12, vitamin B-2, potassium, and magnesium. It is also packed with a probiotic that helps boost your immune system.
4) Whole Grains– Consuming whole grains means feeding your body with essential fibers and vital nutrients. Nutritionists recommend adding whole grains such as brown rice, oats, and wheat to your daily diet to get a shot of immunity booster.
5) Spinach– It would not be an overstatement to considering spinach a power pack food. This green leafy vegetable is loaded with fiber, iron, calcium, folate, protein, magnesium, and all other vital nutrients that help boost immunity.
6) Citrus Fruits– Citrus fruits such as oranges, lemon, grapes, and kiwis are considered as the best foods to boost immunity. It prevents you from various infections and allergies and plays a great role in boosting immunity.
7) Spices– Our foods are incomplete without spices. They do not only add taste to our foods but also play an incredible role in contributing to good health. Spices like cloves, turmeric, ginger, garlic, onions, black pepper are packed with anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that fight with foreign invaders and prevent infections.
"Be Healthy, Be Informed"