It has been found that healthy eating can ease your joint pain and inflammation from arthritis. Arthritis is an extremely painful medical condition which mainly affects the people of above 30. By adopting healthy eating including fresh fruits, vegetables, whole grains and fish while on medication you can get the best outcomes. Certain foods and spices play a vital role in relieving joint pain and its inflammation. So if you are fighting with arthritis, it is important to you to know the foods that can do wonder for your arthritis.
Here we are listing some food that may help ease the symptoms of arthritis.
1. Consume Fish- Fish such as tuna and salmon are rich in omega-3 fatty acids. Experts recommend 3 to 4 piece of fish in a week, because of their excellent inflammation-fighting properties.
2. Eat Cherries- According to experts eating cherries reduce the risk of getting arthritis and gouts. Cherries contain nutrients that have an anti-inflammatory effect. So if you are arthritis patient you should add more strawberries, raspberries, and blackberries to your diet.
3. Add more dairy product- Consuming dairy products strengthens your bones. Dairy products are rich in calcium and vitamins that are extremely necessary for the bones and also boost the immune system. So add more dairy products such as milk, yogurt, and cheese to your diet. It also prevents you from getting diseases like osteoporosis and osteoarthritis.
4. Drink green tea- Green tea has tremendous antioxidants properties. It helps reduce inflammation and bone destruction. It blocks the production of molecules that cause joint damage.
5. Eat citrus foods- Citrus fruits are good source of vitamin C. It includes oranges, grapefruits and limes. Getting right amount of vitamins prevents from getting arthritis and also helps in maintaining healthy joints.
6. Turmeric -It has been considered as a best spice among all. It has anti-inflammatory properties which is beneficial in the joint pains. Consuming turmeric reduces inflammation, helps reduce pain and stiffness caused by arthritis.
"BE INFORMED, BE HEALTHY"
If you would like to know more about any of the health issues, health information and health feed, subscribe to our blog. Our e-mail updates will also keep you informed about our company, new products and stories.
Subscribe to keep yourself updated with latest articles and health news.