How it is done?
1. Firstly, the dentist surgically positioned the implant or frame into the jawbone which works as an anchor for the replacement teeth. Your dentist may suggest you to eat soft food or cold food or warm soup during the healing process.
2. Secondly, healing of the bones around the positioned frame is called osseointegration. It takes time to heal the bones. It may take several months to integrate the frame into the jaw.
3. Finally, the replacement teeth which is called dental crown is placed onto the frame based on size, shape, color and fit, to match it with other teeth.
Why Dental Implants?
1. Partial dentures can do harm to the rest of your teeth.
2. When an implant replaces a tooth it provides stability to the jawbone without damaging other teeth.
3. The long-term success rate for dental implants is 97 percent.
4. Dental implants eliminate the problems associated with other replacement methods.
5. It allows people to eat anything with confidence.
How do Dental Implants Work?
Because the implant is fused into your jawbone, it provides stable support for artificial teeth. Teeth mounted to implants won’t slip or shift in your mouth while eating and speaking.
If you would like to know more about any of the health issues, health information and health feed, subscribe to our blog. Our e-mail updates will also keep you informed about our company, new products and stories.
Subscribe to keep yourself updated with latest articles and health news.