Gas, bloating, burping, vomiting, diarrhea, indigestion and heartburn are some most common problem people experience after having their delicious meal. Eating tasty and yummy food can be dangerous sometimes as it may hurt your stomach badly. Sometimes it leads to intense pain, inflammation, and irritation in your stomach. If you have experienced any of the problems, then let me say you are not alone. Some foods can be really hard to digest and create various painful conditions. Here we are listing some hard-to- digest food, especially if you often experience digestive issues.
1. Dairy Products- Dairy products such as milk, cheese, butter, desserts, and yogurt are some foods that should be avoided if you often suffer from digestive issues. Dairy products contain sugar lactose that causes problems such as gas, bloating and diarrhea if not digested properly.
2. Spicy foods- Spicy foods can badly harm your stomach leading to painful heartburn and indigestion. It is always better to stick with less spicy or bland food rather than spicy foods if you are having digestive problems. Spicy foods often cause indigestion and diarrhea.
3. Acidic foods- Citrus fruits such as oranges, lemons, limes, and grapes are some acidic foods that cause digestive problems.
4. Fried foods- Fried foods often cause indigestion and diarrhea. But they can also cause constipation as they are high in fat and low in fiber. Fiber helps the body to released unwanted substances from the body.
5. Carbonated drinks- The carbon dioxide present in carbonated drinks often causes gas and bloating.
6. Alcohol- Alcohol can dangerously affect your health. It can also cause diarrhea, heartburn, and cramps.
7. Coffee- Coffee contains caffeine. Too much coffee consumption can harm your digestive system and worsen your problems like cramping, diarrhea, gas, and inflammation.
"BE INFORMED, BE HEALTHY"
If you would like to know more about any of the health issues, health information and health feed, subscribe to our blog. Our e-mail updates will also keep you informed about our company, new products and stories.
Subscribe to keep yourself updated with latest articles and health news.