UTI is one of the most common problems which affects people health. Despite of the preventative measures, UTI infects millions of people. UTI is a urinary tract infection which is more common in women than men. If not treated and cured on time its infection might spread to other part also. Usually it affects urethra, kidney and bladder. UTI can lead to severe complications as well so it is necessary to keep eye on its symptoms and know the prevention and treatment method. Fortunately, its infection can be cured by following home remedies, if detected earlier, but it may also require doctor’s treatment to prevent serious complications.
Its common noticeable symptoms include-
1. High fever
4. Abdominal cramps
5. Frequent urge to urinate
6. Blood in the urine.
7. Foul smelling urine
8. Cloudy or dark urine
9. Burning with urination
It is extremely important to be aware of the symptoms and talk to your doctor if you experience these symptoms. Sometimes a little ignorance can lead to a big problem. So it is recommended to talk to your doctor right away and discuss about your symptoms. It is also advisable to not left treatment in the midway as it can reoccur.
Fortunately, there are ways by which we can help prevent the infections. There are also some home remedies by following which; we can stop the infections to aggravate.
Listing the ways, you must follow to prevent, cure and treat infections.
1. Dehydrate yourself- Drink plenty of pure and filtered water, as it helps prevent infection. Drink often and urinate completely to empty your bladder as it flushes out all the bacteria and prevent infection. It is recommended to drink at least 8 glasses of water to dehydrate your body.
2. Add garlic to your plate- Garlic is packed with anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties which not only help in curing the symptoms but also help in eliminating the cause. It fights and kills bacteria which causes urinary tract infections. So try to add raw garlic to your plate to cure the problem.
3. Take vitamin C- Vitamin C and UTI have been linked to each other from decades. It has antioxidant properties which can be absorbed by the citrus fruits, vegetables and supplements. It helps prevent urinary tract infections. It restricts the growth of bacteria by acidifying the urine.
4. Do not resist the urge- Whenever you feel an urge to urinate; do not resist it to go. Holding it for long time increases the chances of developing infection. So do not hold it and urinate completely.
5. Take care of your hygiene- By following proper hygiene you can highly reduce the chances of infection. Avoid using feminine hygiene sprays, scented products as it may triggers inflammation.
It is also advisable to take healthy diet, follow healthy lifestyles, and drink plenty of water to prevent infections. Talk to your doctor if you frequently experience these symptoms.
"BE INFORMED,BE HEALTHY"
If you would like to know more about any of the health issues, health information and health feed, subscribe to our blog. Our e-mail updates will also keep you informed about our company, new products and stories.
Subscribe to keep yourself updated with latest articles and health news.