Do you often feel intense pain above your waist in the back of your body? Do you feel extremely lethargic and tired throughout the day? Do you feel cold all the time even in warm room? Do you experience shortness of breath? Do you often feel dizziness or faint or lack of concentration? Do you have puffy eyes and swollen feet? Your muscles are cramping and you need to urinate more often. If you are experiencing these symptoms you need to consult your doctor as this could be the symptoms of chronic and life threatening kidney diseases.
These are some symptoms of Kidney Disease
1. Fatigue – If you feel tired and fatigue all the time. You feel less energetic than before and it is hard for you to concentrate.It might be due to your unhealthy kidney status.You need to consult your doctor.
2. Feeling cold – You usually feel chills and shiver even when it is warm. You feel cold all the time even in warm environment.
3. Shortness of breath – You may experience shortness of breath due to extra fluid congestion in the lungs. It may also cause anemia that make your body oxygen-starved or short of breath.
4. Feeling faint, dizzy, or weak- Unhealthy kidney will make you anemic that lead to kidney failure means that your brain is not getting enough oxygen. This can lead to faint, memory problems,trouble with concentration, and dizziness.
5. Feeling dryness and itching- Kidneys wash out wastes from the blood. When the kidneys fail, build-up of wastes in your blood can cause severe dryness and itching.
6. Swelling in hands or feet- Decreased kidneys function can build up extra fluid in your body that leads to sodium retention that cause swelling in the legs or hands.
7. Swollen or puffy face - Having persistent puffiness around your eyes indicate the unhealthy status of kidney. Puffy eyes indicate that your kidney is leaking large amount of protein in the urine rather than keeping it in the body.
8. Loss of appetite- This is one of the most common symptoms of kidney failure. Your appetite for food decreases with time or you may stop eating even your favorite food. Due to loss of appetite you may experience weight loss.
9. Upset stomach, nausea, vomiting- A severe blockage of wastes in the blood may cause nausea and vomiting.
10. More frequently getting up during the night to make urine- You may urinate more frequent, or in greater amounts than usual, with dark-colored. It appearance may be foamy or bubbly. It may contain blood. You may also feel pressure or having difficulty while urination.
11. Brown, red, or purple urine- You may experience change in urine color.It may appear brown, red or purple in color.
Millions of people are living with kidney diseases and many of them do not know they have it.If you experience these symptoms talk to your doctor.
If you would like to know more about any of the health issues, health information and health feed, subscribe to our blog. Our e-mail updates will also keep you informed about our company, new products and stories.
Subscribe to keep yourself updated with latest articles and health news.