An estimated 1 in 5 person is living with some form of allergies. Be it drug allergy, food allergy, allergic asthma, seasonal allergy, or animal allergy, it has become the serious health concern in the general public. But, the problem is that there is still no proper treatment exists to permanently cure allergies. However, there are ways to fight off allergies and prevent various graver medical conditions. Some of the common allergy symptoms that require medical assistance include congestion, post-nasal drip, excess mucus production, sneezing, runny nose, itchy, watery eyes, scratchy throat, irritation in the ears, decreased concentration and focus, decreased decision-making, exhaustion and sleep disorders, mood swings, irritability, low blood pressure, asthma, eczema, middle ear infections, etc.
Allergies usually caused by allergens which adversely affect the immune system. It is seen that people with allergies may react differently to different allergens. These allergens can be anything such as certain foods, pollens, pets, insects, molds, house dust mites, or even some medicines. Thus it is important to keep eyes on the things that trigger above mentioned symptoms. It is essential to know what exacerbates your health condition so that you could do something about it. Here, we are pointing out the reasons why you should never ignore even the slightest symptoms of allergies.
1) Allergies Can Lead To Serious Reactions: Allergies if left untreated and continued exposure to allergens can lead to serious reactions. Sometimes it may turn to serous conditions like chronic skin infection, lung infections, eye infection and many more.
2) Allergies Weaken Your Immune System: Allergies can weaken or even collapse your immune system. A weakened immune system leads to various minor to major health problems.
3) Allergies Can Cause Inflammation: Allergies can cause some troublesome conditions such as inflammation and irritation which further might lead to conditions like diabetes, arthritis, heart problems, Alzheimer or Parkinson.
4) Persistent Cold And Cough Weaken Immune System: Some of the most common and frequent allergic symptoms such as common cold, sore throat and cough adversely affect the immune system.
5) Allergies Can Cause Severe Sinus problem: Some minor nasal allergies can lead to severe sinus and respiratory infections. It may also cause ear and nasal blockage. Problems like pneumonia and asthma can also occur.
Fortunately, by getting to know your triggers and managing them you can greatly reduce your allergic reactions. Though, you are highly recommended to seek your doctor’s help if you experience any of the symptoms.
"Be Informed, Be Healthy"
If you would like to know more about any of the health issues, health information and health feed, subscribe to our blog. Our e-mail updates will also keep you informed about our company, new products and stories.
Subscribe to keep yourself updated with latest articles and health news.