The liver is considered as one of the hardest working organs which works tirelessly to remove all the toxins from the body. A person’s well-being depends on how efficiently it weeds out unwanted substances from the body. Our body gets exposed to various toxics such as pollutions, body care products, industrial chemicals which increase toxins in our body. Our body desperately needs detoxification to work well. A liver is the best organ which detoxifies your body.
Some of the important functions of the liver are-
1. Removes toxins from bloodstream
2. Purifies and detoxifies blood
3. Activates Enzymes
4. Produces and excretes bile juice
5. Stores vitamins, minerals, and iron
6. Destroys old red blood cells
7. Produces essential chemicals.
There are various factors that can seriously cause damage to your liver. The most common causes are alcohol, certain medication, eating uncooked food, malnutrition, poisonous foods, pollutions or exposure to chemicals.
These are some risk factors which are highly associated with liver damage-
1. Heavy alcohol consumption
2. Lack of potassium level
3. Blood transfusion
4. Exposure to industrial chemicals or toxins
6. Viral infections
8. Autoimmune diseases.
Listing some noticeable symptoms which show your liver is not working properly-
2. Yellowish skin or eyes
3. Acid reflux or heartburn
4 High blood pressure
7. Dark urine
9. Excessive sweating
10. Bruise easily
11. Poor appetite.
Liver disease can be a threatening issue for your health.But fortunately, you can reduce the chances of developing it. By following these small steps you can prevent liver disease.
1. Eliminate high processed foods from your diet- Processed foods such as fast foods, refined sugar, hydrogenated oils, packed meat, bread, microwave meals or ready meals are highly dangerous to your liver. These foods are packed with nitrates and nitrites which are responsible for various serious illnesses.Include healthy foods such as fresh fruit, carrots, nuts or vegetables to your diet.
2. Drink more raw vegetable juice- Juice reduces the pressure on the liver. They are easier to digest. Vegetables can help reduce your acidity and detoxify liver toxins. It also helps reduce fat in the liver.They are rich in vitamins, minerals, and all essential required nutrients.
3. Add more potassium- rich foods to your plate Potassium-rich foods such as sweet potatoes, tomatoes, spinach, beans, bananas are highly beneficial for the body. They promote cardiovascular health, lower blood pressure and help cleanse your liver. These foods are also high in fiber, vitamins, minerals, and iron.
4. Use Turmeric- Turmeric is an effective solution to your joint pain, body pain, digestive issues and misbalanced metabolism.According to studies, turmeric has incredible health benefits such as cancer prevention, depression cure, and breast health.
6. Eat Real Liver or Take Liver Tablets-The liver is considered as one of the most nutrient-rich food. It is linked with Vitamins A and B, iron, copper, zinc and folic acid.Prefer eating the liver of a grass-fed cattle or a chicken. You can also consult your physician to prescribe you liver tablets.
If you would like to know more about any of the health issues, health information and health feed, subscribe to our blog. Our e-mail updates will also keep you informed about our company, new products and stories.
Subscribe to keep yourself updated with latest articles and health news.