Calories are something that gives energy to our body. Our body gets calories from the food and drinks we consume. So it is extremely important to know the amount of calorie our body needs. Sometimes our body forms calories more than it requires and transforms it into fat and cholesterol. So it is necessary to know about the methods and foods that can burn calories already present in the body. Do you know that some food is rich in antioxidants and contributes an important role in burning body calorie? There are some foods that have negative calorie effect and super nutritious power. Here is the list of low-calorie food that you can add to your plate if you want to burn your calories.
1. Cabbage- Cabbage is easily available, sweet and affordable. It contains 22 calories per cup. It is rich in vitamins, minerals, fibers, and antioxidants that prevent your body from developing cancer.
2. Beets- Beets are sweet but have very few calories. They are also rich in antioxidants and can fight against various cancers. Beets are rich in iron, fiber, potassium and various nutritions.
3. Mushrooms- Mushrooms are rich in Vitamin D, Vitamin 6 , potassium, and copper. Because of their anti-cancerous and antioxidant property mushrooms are highly recommended. Mushroom are extremely low in calories, one cup of mushrooms contains 15 calories.
4. Tomatoes- A single piece of tomato contains 22 calories. Tomatoes are full of antioxidant which are rarely found in other foods. According to research it also has the ability to protect your skin against harmful UV rays. It prevents from cancer and helps in lowering cholesterol. They are also rich in potassium, fiber and vitamin C.
5. Turnips-T urnips are rich in fiber and vitamin C. It contains only 36 calories per cup. Turnips are helpful in burning body fat and cholesterol.
6. Spinach-S pinach is rich in iron, vitamin K and folic acid, Vitamin C. Because of its anti oxidant ability it fights against various diseases. You can add spinach to your plate because it contains only 7 calories per cup.
7. Lemons and limes- Lemons and limes are rich in vitamin C.They are also a great source of fiber. A piece of lime contains 20 calories which are really helpful in reducing body fat and cholesterol.
8. Garlic- Garlic has tremendous ability to fight against various infections and germs. A diet rich in garlic fights from cold and flu battles cancer and may treat urinary tract infections.
9. Onions- Half cup of onions contains 32 calories. You can add it to your diet because of many reasons. One of the best reasons is that it protects you against the various form of cancer.
10. Carrots- Carrots are rich in nutrients such as vitamin b6, folate, magnesium, fiber, vitamin A, vitamin C, and potassium. The half cup of carrots contains 22 calories. Carrots are recommended to those who are trying to lose weight. It is extremely low in fat and cholesterol.
If you would like to know more about any of the health issues, health information and health feed, subscribe to our blog. Our e-mail updates will also keep you informed about our company, new products and stories.
Subscribe to keep yourself updated with latest articles and health news.