As the name indicates it grows aggressively and usually found in the rounded end of the bone. These are less common than other tumors.
This tumor grows inside the bone marrow. It occurs in children and persists as adults.This tumors are found as a bone cyst. It usually forms in the leg and occurs mostly in children and teenagers.
• thyroid gland
Though the exact causes are still unknown, researchers suggest that it may develop due to –
2. Injuries to bones
3. Radiation treatment
4. High doses drug
5. Bone fracture
6. Metal implants
1. Dull pain to severe pain
2. Swelling around bones
3. Night Sweats
5. Difficult walking
6. Muscle weakness
7. Weakness in the arms and legs
The is a medical condition that should not be avoided and treated on time.
2. BLOOD TESTS
3. IMAGING TESTS
If you have any symptoms, be sure to discuss with your doctor promptly.
• Keep yourself away from negative lifestyle habits such as smoking or alcohol.
• Tobacco consumption also increases the chances of the tumor.Avoid consuming it.
• Eat full of nutrients foods and eat the low-fat diet.
• Take low-calorie food.
• Consuming fresh fruit and vegetables also lowers the risk of developing the tumor.
• Reduce intake of saturated fat and red meat if it is very high.
• Physical exercise and yoga are most effective way to prevent the certain medical condition. It improves blood circulation and limits the growth of the tumor.
• Consult doctors for screening and detection of the condition before it spreads.Your treatment will be based on the type, location, and size of the tumor. Non-cancerous treatment can regrow, reoccur and can turn into cancer.
If you would like to know more about any of the health issues, health information and health feed, subscribe to our blog. Our e-mail updates will also keep you informed about our company, new products and stories.
Subscribe to keep yourself updated with latest articles and health news.