age spot treatment in agra - Book Online Appointment/Online Consultation

Dr K V Singh

Practicing at-

AnuKrama Aesthetic And Skin Clinic , Agra

View Profile

Feedback (10)
  • Age Spot Treatment
  • Fractional Laser
  • Ring Worm Disease Treatment
  • Atopic Dermatitis Treatment
  • Dandruff Treatment
More Facilities

Top Services of dermatology in agra

Load More

Age Spot Treatment in Agra

Age spots are small, flat dark areas on the skin. They vary in size and usually appear in areas exposed to the sun, such as the face, hands, shoulders, and arms. Age spots are also called sunspots, liver spots, and solar lentigines. Age spots are flat, oval areas of increased pigmentation, usually dark brown, etc. Consultation is needed if a spot is black, increasing in size, has an irregular border, an unusual combination of colors, bleeding. It is treated by dermatologists.

A dermatologist is a skin specialist doctor who is specialized in diagnosing, evaluating and treating diseases related to skin, nails, scalp, and hairs. He is also trained to offer support for various cosmetic issues, helping to revitalize the appearance of the skin, hair, and nails. There are a wide spectrum of skin conditions that are treated by a dermatologist include Warts, Fungal infections, Dermatitis, Acne, cold sores, nail infections, rash/redness, scar, Hair Loss, Vitiligo, redness in the face, itching, Signs of Aging, Rosacea, Blister, Hives, Actinic keratosis, Carbuncle, Latex allergy, Cellulitis, Measles, Basal cell carcinoma, Melanoma, lupus, Keratosis pilaris, Ringworm, Melasma, eczema, psoriasis, skin cancer, and burn removal, allergic skin, alopecia, moles, freckles and some cosmetic problems of the skin (scalp and hair) and nail infections. Patients can consult online with a dermatologist for non-emergency problems.

When to consult online with a dermatologist-

• Consultation with a dermatologist is needed in case of acne, skin burn, warts, nail problem, redness of the face, herpes zoster, keratosis, fungal infection, psoriasis, etc

• Dermatologists can be consulted in case of rashes on the child's skin or severe acne in teenagers.

• If concerns are cosmetic, a person can seek out a specialized cosmetic dermatologist.

• Dermatologists can be consulted in case you are thinking of cosmetic treatment or procedure.