CIMS Hospital , Ahmedabad
Apex Heart Institute , Ahmedabad
Cardiology is the branch of medicine that deals with the heart related problems and the circulatory system. A doctor who has specialized in this field of cardiology is called a cardiologist. Cardiologists treat diseases that affect the human heart. There are wide ranges of medical conditions that are treated by cardiologists including high blood pressure, hypertension, chest pain, heart failure, arrhythmias, heart palpitations, shortness of breath, management of blood thinners, congenital heart defects, cardiac arrest, stroke, and more. Patients can consult online with a cardiologist for non-emergency heart problems, cardiologist advice, for the second opinion of a cardiologist, and for follow-ups cases.
When to consult online with a cardiologist for heart-related diseases or cardiology problems-
• If you are experiencing pain or discomfort in the chest, abnormal heart rhythms, high blood pressure, arms pain, dizzy sensations, fast heartbeat and breathing, high levels of fatigue, a blue tint to the skin, cholesterol problem, etc; then instantly consult a cardiologist .
• After heart surgery, if you feel discomfort then you can consult online with the cardiologist.
• To confirm that received cardiology treatment by your doctor is the best one
• To show your diagnostic reports to clarify about your heart health.
• You can consult cardiologist online to explore other treatment options prior to heart surgery or procedure.