Doctors in Shekhar Clinic
Facilities of Shekhar Clinic
- Pain Management Facility
- Specialised Consultation
Services of Shekhar Clinic
- Ankle Injury Treatment
- Arthritis Treatment
- Back and Neck Pain Treatment
- Hip Injury Treatment
- Joint Dislocation Treatment
- Knee Arthroscopy Treatment
- Knee Braces for Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injury Treatment
- Old Age Bone Fracture Treatment
- Ortho Neuro Spine Surgeon
- Ortho Treatment
- Orthopedic physical therapy
- Rheumatic Disease Treatment
- Report for Changes i
- If you find any information inaccurate, improper or incorrect, please report to our Team.Terms will apply at you and your given information.
- 1- No one can report false information for negative competition with any doctor/clinic/hospital.
- 2- No one can report wrong information to humiliate or downgrade any doctor/clinic/hospital
Shekhar Clinic is one of the best orthopedic centers located at Chatra Sangh Chauraha in Gorakhpur. The clinic is visited by top orthopedic surgeon Dr. A. K Chaudhary. He visits clinic from Monday to Sunday: 10 am to 6 pm. The clinic is dedicated and committed to provide high quality and affordable treatment to the patients. Some of the top services offered by the doctor are- treatment for arthritis, knee pain, joint pain, foot pain, hand pain, broken bones, sprain, spinal deformities, strain, lacerations, etc.
Common questions & answers for Shekhar Clinic
Q: What is the address of Shekhar Clinic in Gorakhpur?
Ans: The Shekhar Clinic located at chatra sangh chauraha near Dr Anand Banka Clinic
Q: How can I take appointments for doctors in Shekhar Clinic?
Ans: Patients can book appointment online for doctors who practice in Shekhar Clinic on DoctoriDuniya.
Q: What are the facilities available in Shekhar Clinic?
Ans: The Shekhar Clinic offers major facilities to patients are – pain management facility, specialised consultation, etc.
Q: What are the services available in Shekhar Clinic?
Ans: The Shekhar Clinic offers major services to patients are – ankle injury treatment, arthritis treatment, back and neck pain treatment, hip injury treatment, joint dislocation treatment, etc.
Q: How many departments are available in Shekhar Clinic?
Ans: In a Shekhar Clinic available departments are - orthopaedics.
Q: Do patients have to book appointment before visiting the Shekhar Clinic for OPD?
Ans: Yes, Patients have to book an appointment before visiting the Shekhar Clinic for OPD to reduce waiting timing at Clinic.
Q: What is the patient’s feedback about Shekhar Clinic?
Ans: According to the patient’s feedback Shekhar Clinic is the one of best Clinic in Gorakhpur. One can view patient's feedback at DoctoriDuniya website.