Doctors in Sir Ganga Ram Hospital
Facilities of Sir Ganga Ram Hospital
Services of Sir Ganga Ram Hospital
- Anger Management Treatment
- Anxiety Disorder Treatment
- Anxiety Treatment
- Counseling Castration Therapy
- Low Confidence Counseling
- Mental health Treatment
- Report for Changes i
- If you find any information inaccurate, improper or incorrect, please report to our Team.Terms will apply at you and your given information.
- 1- No one can report false information for negative competition with any doctor/clinic/hospital.
- 2- No one can report wrong information to humiliate or downgrade any doctor/clinic/hospital
About Sir Ganga Ram Hospital
Sir Ganga Ram Hospital is a state-of-the-art hospital with 654 beds and several specialties in India. The company offers comprehensive services for Healthcare India and has received the status of a leading medical institution. It is the only hospital in the private sector that has an almost 100% bed occupancy rate due to its reputation for providing the best possible medical care to patients from Delhi and neighboring countries.
The hospital was originally founded in Lahore in 1921 by Sir Ganga Ram (1851-1927), a civil engineer and leading philanthropist of his time. After the division in 1947, today's hospital was set up in New Delhi. The foundation stone was laid in April 1951 by the then Indian Prime Minister Shri Jawahar Lal Nehru and inaugurated by him on April 13, 1954.
The Sir Ganga Ram Hospital in India maintains its charitable character according to the wishes of its founder.
Sir Ganga Ram Hospital is committed to providing 20% total strength beds to accommodate the indigenous and financially weaker sections of society. The hospital is visited by very renowned doctors like Dr. Devinder Rai (ENT specialist), Dr. Piyush Ranjan (General Physician), Dr. Sudhir Chadha (General Surgeon), Dr. Manu Gupta (urologist) and Ms. Neelam Mishra (psychologist), etc.