Doctors in Sujata Hospital
Facilities of Sujata Hospital
Services of Sujata Hospital
- Acute Diarrhea Treatment
- Birth Asplyxia Treatment
- Child Counselling
- Child Development Disease Treatment
- Children Cerebral Palsy Treatment
- Children Thyroid Disease Treatment
- Congenital Diseases Treatment
- Cordocentesis Treatment
- Diabetes in children Treatment
- Diarrhea in children treatment
- Encephalitis Treatment
- Growth Disorder Treatment
- Immunisation Program
- Infant and Child nutrition
- New Born Care Center
- Newborn Child Treatment
- Otoacoustic Emission Treatment
- Pediatric Care
- Pediatric Thyroid Disease Treatment
- Pediatric Treatment
- Report for Changes i
- If you find any information inaccurate, improper or incorrect, please report to our Team.Terms will apply at you and your given information.
- 1- No one can report false information for negative competition with any doctor/clinic/hospital.
- 2- No one can report wrong information to humiliate or downgrade any doctor/clinic/hospital
Sujata Hospital is one of the notable and leading hospitals. Situated at New Colony, Saket Nagar, Deoria, the hospital has been delivering the best of the services. The hospital comprises of a highly experienced and dedicated doctors, surgeons, and caregivers who treat and serve patients with affection and care. The center is highly equipped with the best system and equipments. The doctor who visit/practice here are Dr. Sujata Mishra MBBS, DCH(Pediatrician). Some of the top services it offers are- bed wetting, infant and child nutrition, child development disease, pediatric care, etc.
Common questions & answers for Sujata Hospital
Q: What is the address of Sujata Hospital in Deoria?
Ans: The Sujata Hospital located at New Colony, Saket Nagar, Deoria
Q: How can I take appointments for doctors in Sujata Hospital?
Ans: Patients can book appointment online for doctors who practice in Sujata Hospital on DoctoriDuniya.
Q: What are the facilities available in Sujata Hospital?
Ans: The Sujata Hospital offers major facilities to patients are – specialised consultation, etc.
Q: What are the services available in Sujata Hospital?
Ans: The Sujata Hospital offers major services to patients are – acute diarrhea treatment, child counselling, child development disease treatment, children cerebral palsy treatment, children thyroid disease treatment, etc.
Q: How many departments are available in Sujata Hospital?
Ans: In a Sujata Hospital available departments are - pediatrics.
Q: Do patients have to book appointment before visiting the Sujata Hospital for OPD?
Ans: Yes, Patients have to book an appointment before visiting the Sujata Hospital for OPD to reduce waiting timing at Hospital.
Q: What is the patient’s feedback about Sujata Hospital?
Ans: According to the patient’s feedback Sujata Hospital is the one of best Hospital in Deoria. One can view patient's feedback at DoctoriDuniya website.