Doctors in Royal Hospital
Facilities of Royal Hospital
- Ambulance Facility
- Labour Room
- Mammography Centre
- Modular OT Facility
- Nursing Care Facility
- Operation Theatre Facility
- Parturition Egg Donation Facility
- Specialised Consultation
Services of Royal Hospital
- Abortion Termination Treatment
- Adenomyosis Treatment
- Adiana System Treatment
- Adolescent Gynecological Problem
- Advanced Infertility
- Amenorrhoea Treatment
- Artificial Insemination Treatment
- Birth Asplyxia Treatment
- Breast Examination Procedure
- Care Contraception Advice
- Child Birth Education Program
- Colposcopy Examination Test
- Colposcopy Procedure
- Copper T Insertion Procedure
- Copper T Removal Procedure
- Dilatation and Curettage
- Dilation And Curettage Procedure
- Diseases in Pregnancy Treatment
- Dysmenorrhea Treatment
- Eclampsia Treatment
- Essure System Procedure
- Family Planning Program
- Female Laparoscopic Surgeon
- Female Sexual Problems Treatment
- Fertilisation In Vitro Embryo Transfer
- Fertility Treatment
- Fertilization Hormonal Therapy
- Full Contraceptive Services
- G Spot Amplification Treatment
- Gestational Diabetes Treatment
- Gynae Problems Treatment
- Gynecological problems Treatment
- High Risk Pregnancy Care
- Indigestion Treatment
- Lactation Counselling
- Maternal Care Service
- Menstrual Disorder Treatment
- Mirena Hormonal Iud Treatment
- Natural Cycle IVF
- Normal Delivery Service
- Normal Risk Pregnancy Treatment
- Normal Vaginal Delivery
- Nutrition Treatment For Pregnant Women
- Nutritional Guidance for Children
- Obstetrics Care Treatment
- Ovarian Ablation Treatment
- Ovarian Cyst Treatment
- PCOD Treatment
- PCOS Treatment
- Post Delivery Care Treatment
- Pre Delivery Care Treatment
- Pregnancy Hypertension Treatment
- Pregnancy PCOD Treatment
- Pregnancy Problems Treatment
- Pregnancy Termination Treatment
- Sperm Donor Program facility
- Tubal Ligation Procedure
- Uterine Fibroid Treatment
- Uterine Prolapse Treatment
- Uterus Prolapse Treatment
- Vaginal Infection Treatment
- Vaginal Prolapse Treatment
- Vaginal Rejuvenation Treatment
- Women Disease Treatment
- Women Health Checkup
- Report for Changes i
- If you find any information inaccurate, improper or incorrect, please report to our Team.Terms will apply at you and your given information.
- 1- No one can report false information for negative competition with any doctor/clinic/hospital.
- 2- No one can report wrong information to humiliate or downgrade any doctor/clinic/hospital
Royal hospital is one of the best and renowned hospital specialized in delivering best gynecological and obstetrical services. Since its inception, the centre has been first and foremost choice of the women seeking treatment for advanced gynecology services. Dr Shalini Gupta, a highly experienced gynecologist and obstetrician visits the hospital with positive attitude and optimistic mind set. She holds the degree of MBBS and MS (gynae). Centre is located at Taramandal by Pass Road in Gorakhpur but also serving patients of various neighboring districts. Centre is backed by latest technological equipment and machinery that is able to provide highest level of treatment and care. Centre offers wide range of female care services comprising one-off consultation to annual check-ups. Some of the top services include: caesarean surgery, cervical cerclage procedure, IVF treatment, labor pain treatment, new born jaundice treatment, pediatric thyroid disease treatment, acute diarrhea treatment, missed periods, heavy bleeding during periods, any discomfort in the pelvic region, abnormal discharge, severe stomach cramps, pain while urinating, etc.
Common questions & answers for Royal Hospital
Q: What is the address of Royal Hospital in Gorakhpur?
Ans: The Royal Hospital located at Taramandal by pas road , Gorakhpur 273001
Q: How can I take appointments for doctors in Royal Hospital?
Ans: Patients can book appointment online for doctors who practice in Royal Hospital on DoctoriDuniya.
Q: What are the facilities available in Royal Hospital?
Ans: The Royal Hospital offers major facilities to patients are – ambulance facility, emergency , labour room, mammography centre, modular ot facility, etc.
Q: What are the services available in Royal Hospital?
Ans: The Royal Hospital offers major services to patients are – abortion termination treatment, adenomyosis treatment, adiana system treatment, adolescent gynecological problem, advanced infertility, etc.
Q: How many departments are available in Royal Hospital?
Ans: In a Royal Hospital available departments are - gynaecology and obstetrics.
Q: Do patients have to book appointment before visiting the Royal Hospital for OPD?
Ans: Yes, Patients have to book an appointment before visiting the Royal Hospital for OPD to reduce waiting timing at Hospital.
Q: What is the patient’s feedback about Royal Hospital?
Ans: According to the patient’s feedback Royal Hospital is the one of best Hospital in Gorakhpur. One can view patient's feedback at DoctoriDuniya website.