Doctors in Sewa Hospital
Facilities of Sewa Hospital
- Ambulance Facility
- Cardiac ICU Service
- Dental Filling
- Dental Implant
- Digital Subtraction Angiography Facility
- ECG Test
- Echo Test
- Heart Scan Test
- Holter Monitoring Facility
- Pacemaker Facility
- Specialised Consultation
- Temporary Pacemaker Facility
Services of Sewa Hospital
- ACL Reconstruction
- Acute Aortic Dissection Treatment
- Ankle Injury Treatment
- Arthritis Treatment
- Artificial Teeth Treatment
- Back and Neck Pain Treatment
- Back Pain Treatment
- Bad Breath Problem treatment
- Bankart Repair Treatment
- Bleeding Gum Treatment
- Bone Grafting Teeth Procedure
- Braces Treatment
- Bridge Procedure
- Broken teeth Treatment
- Cardiac Ablation Treatment
- Cardiac Catheterisation Treatment
- Cardiovascular Disease Treatment
- Ceramic Dental Braces Treatment
- Ceramic Veneers Procedure
- Cherubism Treatment
- Composite tooth filling Treatment
- Composite Veneers Procedure
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Conservative Dentistry Treatment
- Cracked Teeth Treatment
- Crowded Teeth Correction Treatment
- DC Shock Service
- Dental Implants Fixing Treatment
- Functional Orthopedist
- Gingivitis Treatment
- Heart Condition Checkup
- High BP Treatment
- Hypertension Treatment
- Impacted Teeth surgery
- Implantology Treatment
- Jaw Ache Treatment
- Jaw Orthopedic Services
- Jaw Reshaping Surgery
- Joint Dislocation Treatment
- Knee Arthroscopy Treatment
- Knee Braces for Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injury Treatment
- Laser Dentistry Services
- Laser Depigmentation Treatment
- Lower Back Pain Treatment
- MDS Surgeon
- Meniscus Injury Treatment
- Metal Braces Fixing
- Missing teeth Treatment
- Oral Cleaning Treatment
- Oral Maxillofacial Prosthetician Procedure
- Orofacial Pain Specialist
- Ortho Neuro Spine Surgeon
- Ortho Treatment
- Orthodontic Specialist
- Orthodontic Treatment
- Orthodontist Doctor
- Orthomolecular medicine Facility
- Orthopedic physical therapy
- Paedodontics Treatment
- Painful Teething Treatment
- Pediatric Dentist
- Periodontal Plastic Surgery Treatment
- Peripheral Angiography Test
- Pit Sealant Procedure
- Pyorrhoea Treatment
- Rheumatic Disease Treatment
- Root Canal Microscopic Treatment
- Sensitive Teeth Treatment
- Stroke Treatment
- Surgical Tooth Extraction Treatment
- Teeth Sensitivity Treatment
- Teeth Whitening Facility
- Temporal Mandibular Dysfunction Treatment
- Tender Gums Treatment
- Tooth Decay Treatment
- Tooth Erosion Treatment
- Tooth Extraction Treatment
- Tooth Worm Treatment
- Toothache Remedies Treatment
- Tread Mill Testing
- Treatment of Sensitive Teeth
- Ultrasound Guided Pain Management
- Widely Spaced Teeth Treatment
- Wisdom Teeth Removal Procedure
- Report for Changes i
- If you find any information inaccurate, improper or incorrect, please report to our Team.Terms will apply at you and your given information.
- 1- No one can report false information for negative competition with any doctor/clinic/hospital.
- 2- No one can report wrong information to humiliate or downgrade any doctor/clinic/hospital
Sewa hospital is located at Civil Lines, Gorakhpur and visited by a highly trained, professional and experienced cardiologist Dr. RS Goel. The specialized hospital offers services like Cardiac ICU, DC- Shock, ECG Facility, Heart Scan, Hypertension Treatment, Echo, Tread Mill Testing, etc. The sewa hospital offers excellent care and hope to the patient suffering from various heart problems.
Common questions & answers for Sewa Hospital
Q: What is the address of Sewa Hospital in Gorakhpur?
Ans: The Sewa Hospital located at In front of Allahabad Bank Civil Lines ,Gorakhpur 273001
Q: How can I take appointments for doctors in Sewa Hospital?
Ans: Patients can book appointment online for doctors who practice in Sewa Hospital on DoctoriDuniya.
Q: What are the facilities available in Sewa Hospital?
Ans: The Sewa Hospital offers major facilities to patients are – ecg test , echo test, cardiac icu service, digital subtraction angiography facility, heart scan test , etc.
Q: What are the services available in Sewa Hospital?
Ans: The Sewa Hospital offers major services to patients are – acl reconstruction, acute aortic dissection treatment, root canal microscopic treatment, ankle injury treatment, arthritis treatment, etc.
Q: How many departments are available in Sewa Hospital?
Ans: In a Sewa Hospital available departments are - cardiology, dentistry, orthopaedics.
Q: Do patients have to book appointment before visiting the Sewa Hospital for OPD?
Ans: Yes, Patients have to book an appointment before visiting the Sewa Hospital for OPD to reduce waiting timing at Hospital.
Q: What is the patient’s feedback about Sewa Hospital?
Ans: According to the patient’s feedback Sewa Hospital is the one of best Hospital in Gorakhpur. One can view patient's feedback at DoctoriDuniya website.