Doctors in City X Ray
Facilities of City X Ray
- 24 Hrs Computerised Pathology
- 4D Scan Centre
- Breast Cancer Screening Centre
- Color Doppler Ultrasound Centre
- Color Doppler Ultrasound Facility
- Dental X Ray Facility
- Extraoral X Rays
- Mammography Centre
- Ultrasonography Centre
- Ultrasound Centre
- Whole Body CT Scan Facility
- X Ray
Services of City X Ray
- Digital Ultrasonic Unit
- Digital X Ray
- Pelvic Ultrasonography Facility
- Spirometry Test
- Ultrasound Imaging Procedure
- Report for Changes i
- If you find any information inaccurate, improper or incorrect, please report to our Team.Terms will apply at you and your given information.
- 1- No one can report false information for negative competition with any doctor/clinic/hospital.
- 2- No one can report wrong information to humiliate or downgrade any doctor/clinic/hospital
City X Ray is at NH-24, Vindhyavasini Nagar in Gorakhpur. The center is highly focused on delivering the full range of Radiology services at an affordable cost. This center is serving its diverse community of patients for years with unbreakable commitment and positive vision. It never compromises with the standard and quality it delivers. Some of its best services include- digital X-ray, MRI, TMT, ECHO, ECG, EEG, EMG, etc
Common questions & answers for City X Ray
Q: What is the address of City X Ray in Gorakhpur?
Ans: The City X Ray located at NH-24, Vindhyavasini Nagar, Gorakhpur
Q: How can I take appointments for doctors in City X Ray?
Ans: Patients can book appointment online for doctors who practice in City X Ray on DoctoriDuniya.
Q: What are the facilities available in City X Ray?
Ans: The City X Ray offers major facilities to patients are – 4d scan centre, breast cancer screening centre, color doppler ultrasound centre, color doppler ultrasound facility, dental x ray facility, etc.
Q: What are the services available in City X Ray?
Ans: The City X Ray offers major services to patients are – digital ultrasonic unit, digital x ray , pelvic ultrasonography facility, spirometry test , ultrasound imaging procedure, etc.
Q: How many departments are available in City X Ray?
Ans: In a City X Ray available departments are - radiology.
Q: Do patients have to book appointment before visiting the City X Ray for OPD?
Ans: Yes, Patients have to book an appointment before visiting the City X Ray for OPD to reduce waiting timing at Lab.
Q: What is the patient’s feedback about City X Ray?
Ans: According to the patient’s feedback City X Ray is the one of best Lab in Gorakhpur. One can view patient's feedback at DoctoriDuniya website.